Monday, November 26, 2012

11/26/12:

No blog posts over the last few days.  Thursday morning I woke up with a nasty sore through that merged into a bit of a chest cold. 

I hydrated and fueled up like crazy over the weekend.  I ate good food and I ate bad food. 

Today I was able to feel good enough to get a training session in to see if I could sweat out some of the funk. 

I have been monitoring my sleep using an App called Sleep Cycle Timer.  I have used it before in the past and love it.  

Bob noticed I looked leaner.  That is a win for me because Bob spends most of his time calling me a fat guy weightlifter.  I am pretty happy about that. 

Sleep:
Wake Up 4am
Hours of Sleep: 5hrs.
Mood:  Grogy.  Always feel that way waking up this early on Mondays. 

Nutrition:
Coffee with Heavy Cream 
3oz Grass Fed Meat Ball with Pesto
Chicken Breast Salad with Vinaigrette, Walnuts and Cranberries. 
24oz Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice 
2 Chicken Breasts + 1 Chicken Thigh

Training:
A: Deadlift
- Build to a heavy Double

B: 10 Sets:
1 Min Airdyne Sprint
1 Min Rest
(Goal is to break 300 Cals)

C: Press + Push Press:  (x/2+2)

Results:
A: 210kg (462lbs), 230kg (506lbs) x 1 rep. I felt good on my lifts today.  I like that I was able to lift 230kg today.  Its the first time I have lifted over 500lbs since the CrossFit Football Cert 10 weeks ago when I pulled my Hamstring. I am going to keep building my deadlift. I'd love to see myself break a 275kg lift. 

B: OUCH!! Break Down: 31/30/30/29/26/23/26/24/23/26 = 268 cals.  The goal of this is to eventually build my capacity to 300 calories in 10 min.  

C: 65kg.  I was ruined after the Airdyne.  Couldnt do anything. 

Great training day. 

Cheers to Burning Adductors!

No comments:

Post a Comment