Monday, November 19, 2012

11/19/12:

Today felt good. Wayne was out sick today because he ate too much Mexican food over the weekend. haha. Actually, I would have rather been in his shoes than to have to go through the workouts we did today.  They were tough.  I am light on sleep hours going into today.  Tiff is on vacation and whenever she is on vacation, she kills my sleep patterns. I had about 4.5 hours waking up to open the gym.  I will catch up tonight. 

I spent yesterday completely relaxing.  I have also been noticing it is tough to finish a plate of food.  I feel better knowing I have left food on the table.   

That said, Roy is on vacation this week so he trained with us this afternoon and so did Jb.  that was fun. 

Nutrition:
Meal 1:
Coffee with Heavy Cream
Chicken Breast & Salad with Vinaigrette
1/2 Pear
3oz Walnuts
2 Dates
Meal 2: 
Chicken Curry with Veggies
Meal 3: 
BBQ Brisket
Sweet Potato Fries
Iceberg Salad with dressing
Meal 4:
Paleo Granola
Berries and Almond Milk

Training:
A:  8 Rounds:
Min 1: 3 Handstand Push Ups
Min 2: 8 Burpees
Min 3: 30 Sec Row Sprint

B: 5 Rounds for time of:
7 Jumping Pull Ups
15 Russian Kettlebell Swings (28kg)

C: Strict Press + Push Press:  1+3

Results:
Part A. Completed.  I used 3 ABMATS for the HSPU.  It felt easier than last week. I tried using 2 mats, but I wasn't ready. I worked on the speed of my burpees. My fastest set was 19 sec.  Most of my sets were between 23-25 sec. The average row was around 155m. The rows caught up to me. I had to take a long 400m walk after to regain myself. 

B: 4:48.  My grip got to me and I began getting some heart burn left over from Part A:  

C: 80kg. I was smoked.  I know I am stronger than this.. but I was on empty.   I look forward to getting this back up around 100kg. 

Cheers to strong shoulders!

No comments:

Post a Comment