Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11/14/12:

I need to get a handle on my stress. I went into today's training with good energy but felt it drop as soon as the workout started.   That said, todays training had everything in it that I would never program for myself... but I did.

Nutrition:
Meal 1:
Granola
Berries
Almond Milk
Meal 2:
Steak
Broccoli
Paleo Hummus
Mixed Berry Iced Tea
Meal 3:
Steak
Broccoli
Meal 4:
Sashimi:
Salmon
Tuna
Uni















Training:
3 Rounds for time of:
30 Cals Airdyne
15 Push Press (40kg)
30 Cals Row
15 Burpees
200m Run
15 Push Press
25 Double Unders
15 Burpees

Results:
43:33. Probably the worst wod ever.  I felt so drained after the 1st round. I didnt want to let myself quit.  I just closed my eyes every time and repeated positive words to myself to get through it.
This will definitely be one that I revisit in a few months to see how my conditioning has improved.




















Cheers to Sweat Goro's

No comments:

Post a Comment