Friday, November 16, 2012

11/16/12:

Sorry for the delayed post.

I feel good this week.  A little extra energy.  Today was fun because I invited my old training partner Trenton to join us.  The hardest I have ever trained with CrossFit was when I trained daily with Trenton and Nathan a few years back.
Life has changed for all of us.  My Business is growing, Nathan now owns an affiliate and is within his first year of business (always a demanding time) and Trenton is continuing his efforts to becoming a Firefighter.  Trenton is a champion and has been an athlete all his life.  Although there was a lot of rust on him, he handled today's training like it was nothing.

I am in the process of looking for a very accurate, High Quality Scale that I will use to consistently weigh myself. Once I do get it.. I will begin posting weekly weigh-ins.

The folks around the gym have already noticed a difference in my body. I do this for myself, for my wife and for my community. I want to be the best example.

I spend my entire life's energy taking care of the members of my community.  Sometimes I feel a little bit selfish taking this time to work on me, but when my community members take notice, it shows me they care that I am taking care of myself.   I look forward to taking a few classes with them once my knee is up to par.

Nutrition:
With the delayed post, I do not have a log of my food.

Training:
A: 10 Rounds:
Min 1: 4 Power Snatches (62kg)
Min 2: 7 Burpees
Min 3: 10 Ball Slams (30lbs)

Rest about 10 Min.

B: EMOM for 10 Min:
2 Jumping Pull Ups with Negative Eccentric
20 Sec Airdyne Sprint

Results:
Everything was completed. I love the volume I have right now.  I can feel myself getting used to it and not being as sore now.  I balance the rest intervals with a reps so that I can get a good volume in to keep me moving around and active enough to lose weight while not overly punishing my body.  It is a good balance.  Today Rob felt a tweak in his back on the first set of Snatches and it forced him to sit out the rest of the workout. I hope it is nothing serious. He is very motivating to train with.  He kicks my ass on everything and he was the one who initiated our training group. Seems like everyone in the group has something they are mending. That's okay, though.  We just have to pace the road back.

Cheers to 40 Snatches in 1 training session!

No comments:

Post a Comment