Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12/18/12:

It's 9:45pm and I'm fairly certain i threw my back out today in training.  Im super stiff and getting worse and my tail bone aches whenever I move.  The pain radiates into my lower back.  I feel like I need an adjustment.  I will try to get into the Chiro tomorrow morning to get it fixed. 


Training:
A: Deadlift:
Heavy Triple

B: 5 Rounds for time of:
5 Deadlifts (125kg)
10 Burpees

C: 3 Rounds for time of:
30 Cal Airdyne
30 Double Unders

Results:
A: 200kg.  It was more about my hands than the weight.

B: 6:33.  I did this wod way back in the day and my best time was 4:03.  Its all about the burpees.  All my deadlifts were unbroken no problemo. 

C: 8:06.  I actually got a few pretty good groupings on my double unders that I did not expect coming off the airdyne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment