Monday, December 10, 2012

12/10/12:

I should be geting my MRI scheduled this week.  I tried doing some partial squats today as suggested by my PT.   For the first time in a long time, I want to weigh myself all the time to measure my progress.  I feel "All-in" on this and I am really looking forward to the results showing more. The last scale we got for the gym was a P.O.S. and it is now broken.  Maybe for Christmas I'll get the gym a really nice, high-end digital scale. 

Nutrition:
4:45am  Coffee with 1oz of Heavy Cream
6am Oh My Bar
9am Spinach Salad with 4oz chicken, half pear, walnuts, balsamic vinaigrette. 
2pm 1.5cups Tomato with Meat Sauce and Zucchini
6pm 9oz Chicken Breast with Asparagus (cooked with Salt/Pepper/Garlic/Rosemary/Lemon)






















Training:
A: Front Squat: 
Heavy Double 

B: 15 Sets:
Every 2 Min:
2 Power Cleans
5 Wall Ball Sit Ups
5 Burpees

C: 8 Sets:
30 Sec Double Unders
30 Sec Rest

Results:
A: Only Squatted to 1/4 depth.  Did a few sets at 110kg. 

B: 70kg on the Cleans.  I tried to make sure all the wall ball hit the wall above my hight while sitting up.  I messed around with a few sets doing a pull over with the wall while on my back but that shit burned me out. (Rob did every set like that cause he is a beast.) Sets went as fast as 44sec and longest was 59sec. I needed a good 20 min after this before hitting the double unders. 

C: 200 Double Unders.  I tripped up a bunch. I was just at the end of my energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment