Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12/04/12:

Today was rough.

I saw the Sports Medicine Dr today.  She examined my knee and then had the head of PT also examine my knee and both of them determined I have a torn ACL. They do not know the degree of the tear, but have both suggested an MRI to deduce if a surgery is needed.

On a positive note, the PT agreed with how I was training myself and that my goal should be to lose as much weight as possible before a surgery.  Also, he liked the movements I trained and agreed to just remain being smart.  He even gave me a little more allowance to movements than I had been giving myself.  Just to monitor the reaction my knee has to any movement.

I am going to try to stay optimistic and reach my goals with weight loss.

I should know the results of the MRI and the plan of action before my vacation at the end of the month.


Sleep:




















Nutrition: 
7am: 3oz Steak.
11am: Spinach Salad with Vinaigrette.
2pm:  4oz Steak, 2oz Shrimp, Plate full of steamed Vegetables.
7pm:  7oz Steak with Cauliflower

Training:
A: 8 Sets:
Min1: 4 Bench Press (90kg)
Min 2:  4 Ring Rows

B: For time:
50 Double Unders
30 Cals on Airdyne
40 Double Unders
30 Cals on Airdyne
30 Double Unders
30 Cals on Airdyne
20 Double Unders
30 Cals on Airdyne
10 Double Unders

Results:
A:  Got a serious pump from it.  When I was done, I was thinking to myself, "How the hell am I gonna do Double Unders?"
B: 13:48.  I was able to get 36 unbroken reps on my first set.  Thats a PR since starting CF again. I felt a good pace on this workout. It didnt floor me when I was done but it sure did burn!


No comments:

Post a Comment