Tuesday, November 27, 2012

11/27/12:

Today was a tough... I know I say that every day, but it really was.
I was reading through Primal Blueprint today and he mentioned the idea of of a higher consumption of Carbs for fat loss than I am normally used to. I have always taken Robb Wolf's advice of less than 40g/day if you want to lean out, but I find that when I train with the volume I have been doing I get ultra sore.  My body aches.  The P.B. suggests 100-150g/day for Fat loss. 
It might be difficult to get that full paleo, but I have been testing out my sensitivities with a few cleaner grains to see if they might be more tolerable.   Lately I have been consuming anywhere between 80-100g of carbs daily.  I am gonna try and adjust my carb intake next week to see how it feels. 

Sleep:



















Nutrition:
Coffee with Heavy Cream
Granola with Almond Milk 
24oz Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
8oz Brisket
32oz Green Juice from Whole Foods
Pho with Beef and Veggies

Training:
A:  8 Sets:
Min 1: 3 Bench Press
Min 2: 8 Ball Slams
Min 3: 20 Double Unders

B: 7 Rounds for time:
10 Kettlebell Snatches 
10 Burpees

Results:
A: Used 80kg for Bench/30lbs Slam Ball.  I know, I suck at Bench but it is definitely something I want to work on as I progress along with this training.  This felt okay. I was able to get 4/8 sets of DU unbroken. None of them where difficult but at the time in my training, it is just about being consistent and getting back in the flow with things. 

B:  15:47.  Used 24kg Kettlebell. The Bench and Double Unders must have added up.  2 Rounds in and I was feeling empty.  My shoulders were just smoked.  When my shoulders get smoked, It makes me feel like I want to puke. It slowed me down big time.  The group Cheered me on and since Jb accidentally did 6 rounds, I technically didn't come in last!

Cheers to my shoulders wanting to throw up!

No comments:

Post a Comment